Monday, August 24, 2009

Madison

This last week felt like a week of Saturdays; it was AWFUL! I mean, there are only so many errands that I could do. If I didn't have work to do, I would have gone stir crazy. Thankfully, I had a paper to write.

Speaking of my paper, it's entitled "Improved Uncertainty Quantification in Fast Cook-off Scenarios" and I will present it December 10th in La Jolla, CA at the JANNAF Conference. It's going to be great!; I only wish it wouldn't be just before finals at UW (not Washington). I sent it off to Phil for his critique; unfortunately, I won't be able to post it for you all to download (I know you want to) because it contains "sensitive" information. I don't want the NSA to get on my case.

As most of you reading my blog have never been to Madison, I have prepared a short video giving you a [very] quick tour of campus. I spared no expense, using the best camera technology available and hiring an up-and-coming movie star to narrate. I hired the best producers on Bollywood to manage the seamless transitions. Please ignore any purely coincidental similarity between he and me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.