Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Much Needed Experiment

This upcoming week I am going to test a hypothesis grounded in eternal truth. My hypothesis is this: As I put the Lord first in my life, my performance in all aspects of my life will improve. To test this hypothesis I will:
  1. Spend 30+ min/day studying the gospel.
  2. Seek to magnify my calling in the Elders Quorum Presidency more fully.
  3. Pray mightily each day, pleading for the Lord's help in understanding the material that I am presented.
  4. Look for small opportunities to serve daily.
My expected outcome is:
  1. Satisfaction and joy while going about my academic activities
  2. Increased performance on quizzes, exams, and homework.
  3. Improved communication with others
I sorely need these blessings from the Lord in order to end this semester on a positive note. I expect these blessings based on the principles taught in DC 130:20-21 and Mosiah 2:24. However, if they do not come (Dan. 3:17-18), I will continue my experiment because I know in whom I have trusted (2 Ne. 4:19).

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.