Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've arrived... finally!

I've wanted to create a blog for the longest time but haven't, mainly because I've been so busy with everything else in life: work, running, school, choosing a grad school, being executive secretary, etc. When I actually decided to do so, I was amazed at how easy it was.

I am not sure how much I'll right in the near future and may eventually move to a website of my own; in the meantime, I hope my family will get on board @ blogspot so we can better stay in touch.

I have a variety of ideas regarding the direction of this blog. This could be a venue to discuss current economic conditions, the future of energy engineering, or merely a place for me to let others come to know me a bit better. My next post will probably focus more on this direction.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.