Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Neglect me not...

If my blog were a child and I were a parent, my current negligence would be grounds for child abuse. Fortunately, this is "just" a blog. Still, I'd like to use this blog to shed some light on my sometimes enigmatic life.

Hence, repentance is in order. Every Sunday I'll post at least one photo of me or something I encountered and I'll recount just how fortunate I am. Even when I feel like I've reason to dress in sackcloth and ashes, I'll rejoice in the opportunity to taste the bitter so I can appreciate the sweet.

"Neglect me not," is the whisper from the Blogosphere. I offer a somewhat reassuring, "I'll do my level best."

P.S. I encourage you to discover the gospel database GospeLink. (http://gospelink.com/). It is like having a comprehensive LDS library at your fingertips. "A Disciples Life: The Biography of Neal A. Maxwell" would be a fitting start, would it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.