Those of you who know me well know that I have a brother 13 months younger than me named Eric. He's quite the character. I'll readily admit that we didn't get along the best when we were younger. I slept on the living room couch for several years in high school because I couldn't best him in late night debates on politics and the superiority of Russian airplanes and trucks. Thankfully, after the mellowing effect of missions and distance, we get along better than ever. We may not see eye-to-eye all the time but we can better appreciate our differences.
Why talk about him here? First, because I know that he'll read this eventually. Second, because I think that he is quite remarkable. You see, he has this talent for building (and drawing aircraft). He's done some pretty serious modifications to cheap styrofoam planes from your local hobby store. In the link here he shows footage of flying over the Rexburg temple. As he nears his graduation from BYU-I I hope he can put his passion for aircraft to good use. So, Eric, if you are reading this, start applying for employment! :)
Note taken. I don't know if I'm starting the right way: looking for locations first, companies first, or industries? I'm thinking the first or the last. What say ye?
ReplyDeleteI like your summary of our younger years. I hope your remember more than debating! Its true I was pretty difficult, but thankfully we've mellowed. Whew!