This semester I will take my preliminary examinations that, if passed, will allow me to attain dissertator status. Part of this examination is a 2o page research proposal, a document that I have only recently begun. If I prepare a masterful proposal, the remainder of my graduate career will be helped immensely. A week from today there is a writing workshop that will be very helpful in attaining this goal. In the workshop I will be critiqued by professional technical writers and my peers. However, I do need one small things before then: a draft. What does this mean? I need to get to work!
To provide me the maximal amount of time to reach this goal, I have decided to camp out in my office starting tomorrow night. In other words, I plan to have a prolonged office sleepover. I'll work until midnight, sleep 6-7 hours on the floor of my office, wake up, read my scriptures, exercise and shower in the SHELL, and then get back to work. This will be repeated until relatively late on Friday or Saturday.
It's going to be great. :)
Because I know that you all will be SO interest in this odyssey, I'll document it here on my blog. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.