In any regard, I think tonight I'll head home and sleep in a real bed. The extra 15 minutes I spend going to and from home are not as important as getting a good rest. Besides, I'll be able to see my roommates, Devin and Ivan. :)
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
So maybe it was a bad idea...
Well, it appears that the office sleepover idea wasn't one of my brightest ideas in the world. It didn't seem like a bad idea just after midnight when I inflated my sleeping bad and crawled into my sleeping bag. The gentle lull of computer fans was the last thing I heard before I feel asleep. It also was the first thing that I heard when I woke up a 2, 3, 4, and 5 AM. Then, just before 6, the janitor came in to mop the floor. I am sure he was shocked to see a mummy-bound grad student pop up from behind the desk. I was shocked at my coherence in telling him to not worry about it so soon after being disturbed from my slumber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.