Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's 1 AM.

Do you know where I'd rather be?

In bed.

Alas, I'm in the office past 1 AM for the third night in a row. I guess I'm taking after my officemate, Gordon, who also works ridiculous hours. That's not to say that I haven't taken a break for a few hours to attend Institute or rock climbing but I come back, hoping for a second wind and for rampant productivity. I am usually not disappointed.

This late at night, I often think interesting thoughts like:

"An infinitely long candle could be burnt at both ends indefinitely."

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are trying to pack everything in each of your days. Be sure to pack in some sleep. lol, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're up too, but relaxing after a temple session, and searching the net for printer reviews to replace our current model that constantly smears photo prints.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.