Today being Saturday, we have the afternoon open to go exploring. My colleagues and I plan to ride the local gondola up to one of the ridges above Les Houches. I'm not keen on this form of visiting the mountains as it robs one of any feeling of accomplishment. Anyone can pay a few euros to be carried up to an alpine ridge. Thus, I decided to run to the ridge myself so that I could have the satisfaction of running to the top under my own power. This is the video that I recorded at the top.
Dan,
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool. Thank you for sharing. I think I mentioned that one of my mission companions worked at the Swiss temple. I received a message that she works Wednesday mornings there, but most likely you would be in class so you will miss her if you go to the Swiss temple. It is great seeing some of what you are experiencing.