
I'll readily admit that I enjoy the natural decor. Yesterday I found myself in 5 hours of classes. Most of the classes were quite valuable, treating polymer physics and molecular dynamics. The last lecture of the day, one on phase fields, left me struggling to see how it was relevant to the systems I study. maybe it was just that it was the last class of the day but I was struggling to stay awake.
The days are starting to fly by. There seems to never be enough time to do all that i would like to do. I think that that is due to the long (1:45) classes, stimulating practical work, and the fact that each meal takes 1 hour to complete. Don't get me wrong when I say this (I still see the social value of meals) but spending this much time eating or waiting to be served the next course seems like a poor use of time. Especially in the face of so much to do.
I end with a photo that I took when I brought my camera along for the morning run...
What a beautiful mountain photo. Glad you are having a great experience. Thanks again for sharing.
ReplyDelete